- 7 nights' accommodations at select hotels.
- 8 touring days with tour educator (guide).
- 8 days of touring in a luxury, air-conditioned bus.
- 1 group transfer and assistance from/to the airport.
- Guaranteed late check-out on day of departure by 6:00 p.m.
- Meals: daily breakfast, 5 lunches & 4 dinners.
- Portage at the hotel.
- Mineral water and snacks on the bus
- Portage at the airport.
Need to Know
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 24 August 2020
Group rates are per person based on double occupancy and a minimum of 25 full paying participants. Should the number of participants drop below the minimum listed above, we will adjust the cost of the trip to reflect the additional expense of operating the program.
Tour prices are per person in U.S. dollars. All hotel accommodations, motor coach transportation, special dinners, sightseeing, admissions, luggage handling and the services of local guides, drivers, and the tour guide/educator are included.
Da'at Educational Expeditions reserves the right to adjust its terms of payment, including cancelation policies and initial deposits. Notification of any changes will be made explicitly to the participants where relevant.
Initial deposit of $500 per person, non-refundable, non-transferable is due at the time of reservation unless another amount is indicated for the particular trip or seminar.
Final payment is due 90 days before the scheduled trip begins, or as specified in your invoice.
Cancelations need to be made in writing. Cancelation fees will be based on the date that the written cancelation is received.
- 90 days or more prior to departure: the deposit
- 89 to 46 days prior to departure: 50% of the total trip cost
- 45 days to the day of departure/no-show: 100% of the total trip cost
Cancelation fees may also include:
- Hotel or supplier cancelation fees.
- For trips in Israel only: The cost of the PEACE OF MIND TRAVEL PROTECTION
- PROGRAM (POM), if this was purchased.
- Group airfare penalty fee.
We strongly recommend that you purchase your own travel insurance. Please discuss land, air and health insurance options with your insurance provider or contact Travel Insured at 1-800-344-6226, ext. 257. Some insurance programs provide more comprehensive coverage when the policy is purchased in close proximity to the initial trip deposit. We therefore recommend that you secure insurance within 14 days of your initial deposit payment date.
The trip price includes hotel accommodations.
Our standard is to provide the best available hotels while considering value. Although the level of accommodations may differ slightly from hotel to hotel, we are committed to your comfort.
We reserve the right to make substitutions with hotels of equal standard. No refunds will be issued for differences between hotel prices.
The standard hotel room in Israel is generally smaller than in the US, comfortably accommodating two people in either one queen-size bed or two single beds. Some hotels offer triple rooms consisting of standard twin beds plus a sofa/folding bed or cot for the third person.
Special requests such as room selections, bed types, and smoking preferences are subject to availability and are strictly at the discretion of the hotel's management on a run-of-house basis.
All hotel rates are non-negotiable and are based on the agreements made between Da'at Educational Expeditions and its suppliers.
Hotel check-in time is generally not before 3:00 p.m. and check-out time is prior to noon. If you are taking a late-night flight, make sure to organize adequate arrangements for accommodation until you are ready to leave for the airport. If a day room is included in the itinerary, check-out time will usually be at 6:00 p.m.
Are included as specified in the itinerary.
TOUR EDUCATOR OR GUIDE
All trips are conducted by our tour educators or local guides who remain with the group throughout the tour.
All gratuities for restaurant staff at group meals are included.
- Transportation in evening when dinner is on own.
- Amendments to the program: In the event that any sites, programs or meals etc are added to the program, an additional fee may be required.
- Personal extras: Items of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, beverages, coffee, tea, food other than the table d'hotel menu, passport and visa fees, insurance, and foreign port taxes, unless otherwise specified.
- US and foreign airport taxes, Q fuel surcharge and border taxes when applicable.
- Gratuities for Tour Educator (Guide) and Driver. We recommend the following guidelines for tips (amounts indicated in US dollars):
Tour Educator: $8 | Driver: $4 - per participant per day